Summer Homework 2F
-share your presentations with each other
-Read chapter 5 about coasts. The parts to finish are: p143/144 the development and importance of mangrove swamps, p.147-149 the development of sand dunes,p.150 the development of coral reefs, p.139 managing coastal erosion, case study p.145 the coastal hazards on Grand Cayman (tropical storms, tectonic activity, and how mangroves offer protection but are being destroyed for tourism), case study p.151 opportunities provided by the coast.
Revise for the Geography IGCSE exam:
- re-read all the chapters and your notes
- read Introduction pages v -ix in your book for a full description of what you need to know for the exam
- use the online material from your text book to prepare for the exam (the website and entrance code on the back cover of your book)
- search for past paper questions for IGCSE Geography 0460 online
Summer Homework 3F
All the material (videos and homework) are on Classroom.
- Read unit 6, watch videos for unit 6, make notes
- Read unit 8, watch videos for unit 8, make notes
- Read and make notes unit 16.2, 16.3, 16.4
- In lavori del corso on classroom, upload photographs of the notes that you have made.
Summer Homework 3L, 3M, 3N, 3P
All the material (audio file, videos and homework) are on Classroom.
- Read unit 16.1, 17.3 and 17.4, listen to audio files 16.1 Asexual and sexual reproduction and 17.3 and 17.4 Mitosis and meiosis, MAKE NOTES
- Read unit 6, watch videos for unit 6, MAKE NOTES
- Read unit 8, watch videos for unit 8, MAKE NOTES
- In lavori del corso on classroom, UPLOAD photographs of the notes that you have made (units 16.1, 17.3, 17.4, unit 6 and unit 8).
Summer Homework 3P and 3Q
- read and make notes unit 1, end of unit questions p.16
- read and make notes on unit 17 (not unit 17.2), end of unit questions p.230
- Read and make notes on unit 18, end of unit questions p.242
- Do PPQ Selecive Breeding (on WeSchool)